Submitting your views
Points to consider
In providing your input, your suggestions should consider the objective of balancing spending against the identification of responsible savings and/or revenue generation. The questions below are aimed at guiding you through this process.
Please consider these points :
- What services do you believe are most important for the Territory?
- How can the ACT Government deliver current services more efficiently and productively?
- Are there particular services that you consider the ACT Government should stop delivering or perhaps should deliver in a different way?
- Are there any new ways to generate revenue and/or services you consider that the community should make a direct contribution to (a fee for service)?
- What are your views on the ACT Government’s taxation reforms, noting that its main objective is to replace inefficient taxes (such as conveyances and insurance premiums) with an efficient land-based tax?
- Is there any infrastructure that the ACT Government should consider initiating in the next four years?
- You are also welcome to lodge a separate submission after completing the required fields of the survey. Once your input has been submitted, you will receive an email address that you can forward your submission to.
- This ACT Budget Consultation is an opportunity to provide your views about revenue and expenditure priorities. It is not a process for organisations to request funding assistance.