The Pre-Development Application (DA) consultation has now closed. The Pre-DA consultation closed on Wednesday, 24 February after a 10 week consultation period and feedback received is now being worked through by the design team.
There will be another opportunity to provide feedback when the Development Application is made available at https://www.planning.act.gov.au/.
Please register below for our information sessions where you can discuss and provide feedback to the project team in person.
Face to face sessions will be held on Tuesday 2 February and Saturday 6 February at the Multiplex office in Phillip. An online session will be held on Thursday 4 February.
Pop up stalls
Major Project Canberra invites the community to attend a pop-up stall to discuss and provide comments on the proposal.
Drop by to see us at one of the following locations:
- Erindale Shopping Centre, 10am-1pm Wednesday 13 January
- Jamison Plaza, 11am-2pm Wednesday 20 January
- Kaleen Plaza, 11am-2pm Thursday 28 January
- Lanyon Marketplace, 10am-1pm Wednesday 3 February
- Chisholm Village, 1.30pm-3.30pm Monday 8 February
- Gungahlin Marketplace, 10am-1pm Friday 12 February
- Garran shops, 10am-4pm, Thursday 18 February
- Kippax Fair, 11am-2pm Monday 22 February